Parkway Dentistry provides a regular dental exams in Brantford that is second to none. We provide one of the most complete and comprehensive checkup procedures, and we’ll find any and all potential oral issues that may exist or have developed over time.
Why Schedule Regular Checkups
Our oral health has been proven to be one of the most important areas of our lives that we should focus on improving. The more healthier our mouths are, the more healthier the rest of our bodies will be. It has been scientifically proven that a healthier mouth equals a healthier heart, and that gum disease contributes to a great deal of other health issues including but not limited to heart attacks, diabetes, arthritis and Alzheimer’s disease.
Scheduling, and attending regular dental checkups will help ensure that you and your children’s potential oral problems are identified in their early stages – before they become serious – and whether your current oral care habits are working for you or against you.
What Will Your Checkup Involve
We will make sure to investigate and report all areas that need immediate attention, and your hygienist will also:
- recap your current dental history for any current issues you may have
- search for any issues that may not be obvious to the naked eye such as small cavities
- determine whether there are strong signs of tooth decay
- take dental X-rays to ensure there are no underlying issues (e.g. bone loss, fractures or alignment issues)
- evaluate your gums for signs of gum disease and gingivitis
- demonstrate to you proper cleaning techniques
- provide a thorough teeth cleaning procedure
In addition to daily brushing and flossing, regularly scheduled dental exams and checkups help to ensure your teeth stay strong and healthy, and that no underlying issues are creeping up on you.
Get In Touch With Us
If you would like more information about our dental exams and scheduling regular checkups, feel free to call our office today at 519-720-9119 – we’d love to hear from you. You can also set up an appointment for an exam by visiting our appointment page and sending us an instant message. Parkway Dentistry would love to help you improve your smile today!