We provide a full range of dental services that will help you achieve optimal oral health, enhance your smile and rebuild your confidence. Our clinical procedures range from general family dentistry to total cosmetic smile makeovers.
Whether you’re in need of simple cleaning, teeth whitening or regular dental checkups, or if you need Veneers, implants or a root canal, Parkway Dentistry and the expertise of Dr. Pio Modi and his team, are the Choice Dental Office in Brantford Ontario.
We’ll make you feel and look your best again, and show you how to keep your teeth and your overall health in great condition, and all within budget! Read through the links below for an overview of each of the dental procedures we provide, to gain a better understanding of the services we offer.
Browse through our dental services below:
Cosmetic & Reconstructive Dentistry
Parkway Dentistry specializes in dental care that will improve the health and appearance of your mouth and teeth. We provide an array of services and procedures that will help restore your smile, and keep your teeth and gums healthy for years to come.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Mouth Rehabilitation: We provide full-mouth dental rehabilitation, reconstruction and restoration services that restore your decayed, damaged, or missing teeth.
- Veneers Dentistry: We apply dental veneers to your teeth to improve the appearance of your smile by fixing chips, filling in gaps and correcting their colour.
- Crowns Dentistry: We use dental crowns to restore the proper shape, strength and function of your teeth and enamel, and to protect them from future damage.
- Bonding Dentistry: Our bonding dentistry include repairing and restoring chipped, discoloured, or crooked teeth, and improving the appearance of your smile.
- Dental Bridges: If you’re looking for a bridges dentist to replace your missing teeth or fix cracked teeth, you’ve come to the right place.
- Teeth Whitening: We provide professional teeth whitening services in Brantford using the Spa Dent teeth whitening program for long lasting results.
- Teeth Cleaning: We provide routine teeth cleaning services including plaque removal, inspect for cavities, and examine the health of your gums.
We provide various dental services that are meant to ensure your oral health is kept above par. We will take an in-depth look of your teeth and determine any complications, and provide the right solution for your particular situation.
- IV Sedation: We administer sedation medication, intravenous IV and nitrous oxide to help remove the anxiety of our dental patients.
- Dental Implants: We provide dental implants to replace missing teeth for our patients which are comfortable and natural looking.
- Dental Dentures: We apply full and partial dentures to our patients, and provide denture adjustments, repairs and realignment services that build confidence.
- TMJ/TMD Treatment: We provides comprehensive TMJ treatments and rehabilitation for those suffering jaw and neck problems caused by TMJ and TMD joint disorders.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal: We provide painless wisdom teeth removal, and we repair or extract impacted wisdom teeth based on your individual needs.
- Scaling and Root Planing: We provide Scaling and root planing for the removal of difficult plaque and tartar buildup from your teeth, and under your gums and exposed roots, and to treat gum disease.
- Oral Laser Treatments: We provide oral laser treatments which are procedures that target bacteria associated with periodontal disease and many other systemic diseases.
- Gum Disease Treatment: We provide our patients with a comprehensive and preventative treatment plan for gum disease infection utilizing the OraVital® System
- Bad Breath Treatment: We provide effective clinical halitosis treatments and remedies, for adults and children dealing with chronic bad breath problems
- Composite Fillings: We use high-quality composite-resin fillings to treat cavities and dental carries, and to match the natural colour of your current teeth.
- Root Canal Treatments: We provide clinical root canal treatments and endodontic therapy with the goal is saving our patients’ teeth after severe damaged and decay.
- Pediatric Dentistry: We provide very caring pediatric dental care for children in Brantford and first dental checkups for babies and toddlers.
Exams, X-Rays and Cleanings
We provide regular exams, cleanings and checkups to help ensure your mouth, gums and teeth are healthy and good working order.
- Dental Exams and Cleanings: We provide oral examinations, digital X-rays, dental checkups and teeth cleanings for all new patients.
- Regular Dental Checkups: We provide our patients with comprehensive dental exams, regular checkups and oral screenings and help maintain your oral health.
- Digital X-rays: We use a dental X-ray system called 3Shape which is radiation free, and designed to create digital impressions and moulds of your teeth.
Emergency Dental Care
If you’re experiencing an dental emergency and need to set up an immediate appointment, we’re here to help you. Simply call our office as soon as you can to setup an appointment and to speak with one of our assistants.
- Emergency Dental Care: Patients needing emergency dental care can call our dental office to see a dentist as quickly as possible.
New patients can find the approximate cost for our popular dental procedures: learn the approximate cost for dental procedures like crowns, implants, dentures, Veneers, root canal and more before you make your appointment.
Get In Touch With Us
If you’re ready to set up an appointment, simply click to the appointment page, and if you have general questions about our services, your insurance options, or our procedures, you can few our FAQ page or call us now at 519-720-9119 – we’d love to hear from you!